Wednesday, May 25, 2011

9-11 Truth Shirts

You may or may not be aware that I am a 9-11 truth advocate.
To get more information on this topic feel free to Google the subject, there are tons of informative sites out there. My personal favorite is http://www.infowars.com

I have designed a few 9-11 truth t-shirts.
here is what I have so far, enjoy:




my personal favorite
The top row I made first with large logos taking up the entire front of the shirt..
Then I figured it might be too big, so I shrunk down the logos and moved them to the bottom left corner for a more artistic look.
The bottom most shirt is one that I tweaked just a little more and I actually really like a lot.
I chose to put infowars.com on the back of the shirts only because they are my favorite website for this information.  Obviously the website can be changed if need be.
The blank t-shirt pic was downloaded from psdgraphics.com

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment