Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chem-trails Shirts and Truth Poster

The other day I was talking with my sister about my recent interest in designing t-shirts, especially those promoting InfoWars...
One of the things she finds the most interesting on the site is the information on Chem-trails... No, not Con-trails... Chem-trails.  She asked me if I could design a shirt on the topic.. I said of course!
Here are my two designs so far.. This first one I am not the happiest with.. it gets the point across and is pretty bold, but there's just something about it.. I had a really hard time finding the right placement of the image and the words..

This second one, I enjoy a lot more, and actually the more I look at it, the more I want to flip it around and make the front the back and have just infowars.com on the front of the shirt centered, but lowered down a bit so it's on the chest area...
they aren't the best designs in the world, but I had a lot of fun with them, and that's really all that matters.
I plan on making a few more, possibly one where there are multiple planes flying in the actual grid formation with the trails making a pattern.. It's something to play around with.

Another project I had quickly put out was this poster I just designed a few days ago. I had wanted to make another 9-11 Truth tshirt design, but decided that the layout would make it difficult to place on a shirt so I made it into a poster.  In the future, I will play around with this concept and see if I can come up with something a bit more versatile that can be depicted on a shirt or a bumper sticker or something.. We shall see..
Here's the poster.  Again, not the best design in the world, but yet again I had fun making it. :)


If you are interested in more information about 9-11 Truth or Chem-trails visit Infowars.com.

<3 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment